Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2014, 03:04 PM
    Mh370
    I'd like to add one more theory since my guess is a good as any other, the plane was taken over by people smugglers, flown to Indonesia, jam packed with "asylum seekers" and flown to Australia. Nothing else could explain the apparently senseless disappearance of a scheduled flight from KL to Beijing. There are hundreds of places it could have landed in Northern Australia and I predict that this will start a flood of copycat attempts
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2014, 03:05 PM
    Who would've thought that radar systems get turned off at night in the Indian Ocean region ?
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2014, 03:18 PM
    I don't think there are radar systems in the Indian Ocean and yes it is possible that airports only operate during daylight hours in remote regions. We are talking about a part of the world which is remote with few centres of population and sophistication. We have long said Australia was vulnerable in the north but then there is the secret military over the horizon radar installations but noone has offered any data, what good are these systems if they can't watch far out?
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2014, 03:55 PM
    are we watching an episode of Lost here. latest information places the plane passing over the Maldives, next stop is a long way away, so any bets on it landing on some remote island
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2014, 04:19 PM
    so any bets on it landi
    ng on some remote island
    doubtful ... the plane needs about a mile of clear runway. It's lost alright ....at the bottom of Davey Jones ' locker .
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2014, 04:32 PM
    I see it on some beautiful beach, not necessarily intact but it is possible to bring it down
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2014, 03:18 AM
    some wreckage sighted by sattelite, we can hope this saga will come to an end soon, and not be another dead end like the chinese sighting
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2014, 10:14 AM
    Doubt it .. It took 2 years to find the black box of Air France Flight 447 ...and they knew immediately where it crashed into the Atlantic.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2014, 10:24 AM
    I think the Malaysians have been lying through their teeth about this all along.

Its probibly sitting on some remote airstrip large enough to handle it... the passengers killed and it being loaded with explosives for some Muslim plot against an as yet unknown target.
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2014, 04:46 PM
    it's a more plausible theory than the nut job on CNN who speculated that it went through a black hole.
    Missing Flight MH370: CNN anchor genuinely entertains missing plane black hole theory - Weird News - News - The Independent
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2014, 07:48 PM
    now where was that black hole again? in CNN carpark?
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
    CNN must have gotten LSD laced Sugar cubes in their breakroom.
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2014, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I'd like to add one more theory since my guess is a good as any other, the plane was taken over by people smugglers, flown to Indonesia, jam packed with "asylum seekers" and flown to Australia. Nothing else could explain the apparently senseless disappearance of a scheduled flight from KL to Beijing. There are hundreds of places it could have landed in Northern Australia and I predict that this will start a flood of copycat attempts
    Not impossible... that falls within the flight range... doesn't it?
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2014, 08:00 PM
    Yes certainly does, ofcourse i'll probably be proven wrong this time but watch this space
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2014, 04:09 AM
    well now we have it the possibility that MH370 was a ghost flight, just one more possibility in a plethoria of possibilities, meanwhile in the lower Indian Ocean otherwise known as the Southern Ocean, actually getting hold of an actual piece of debris is elusive, so far identifed are a possible pallet with straps, an orange object, possible life raft and a circular object and well as various images of larger objects.
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2014, 07:44 AM
    The plane was carrying a cargo of lithium ion batteries . Wouldn't be the 1st time those batteries caused problems on airliners. A Boeing 787 caught fire on the ground at Logan Airport due to those batteries. Batteries in computers have heated up and caused fires on cargo and passanger planes before too.
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2014, 09:21 AM
    I think the Malaysians shot it down... either on purpose or by accident.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2014, 09:28 AM
    Now it's a race to find the black box before its beacon batteries die out. Sadly I don't think this place will ever be found. Or if some debris is found we won't have any data to figure out the cause or what happened moments before it veered off track.
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2014, 09:35 AM
    THis is what happens for allowing Muslims to get in the cockpits of airplanes despite the lessons learned on 9/11 with Muslims and airplanes.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2014, 10:08 AM
    LOL Smoothy,we haven't learned the lesson of Christians with guns yet either. Or tax exemptions for that matter. You don't have to be Muslim to be goofy, crazy, or dangerous.

Allowing people to get drunk in a bar is a great idea? Assuming and presuming may be fun speculation, but facts which there are few are inconclusive. Hadn't heard these guys were even Muslims.

Please engage speculation font or your friends will think your NUTS(?).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search