Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Millieee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2014, 05:10 AM
    Feeling sick can't look at food with feeling sick
    I've got bad stomach ache for months for recently they have got worse, I get bad cramps and go to toilet that's not the problem, I've had my bloods done they said it was all clear?
    Since last Sunday I've been feeling sick not being sick but just feeling like I want to be sick I can't even look at food without feeling like I want to be sick. But I've been feeling fine in the week but Wednesday night stomach cramps came back and they are so bad that I just want to sleep all the time and not even waterbottle or taking tablets takes the pain away? Friday morning I woke up feeling horrible I kept on going hot and cold and I even had to go outside in towel because I felt like I was burning hot but then I was sick ever since Friday my stomach has not stop hurting and today I'm feeling sick again and I can't look at food ?
    What's wrong with me
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2014, 05:36 AM
    You'll need to see your doctor again and ask about additional testing to be done. They will likely do more blood work and then there are several common tests, a couple of different scans for example, that they may decide to do as well.

I hope they get it sorted for you and you are feeling better soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling sick [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I've been having mad headache and sometimes after I eat I feel like I have to throw up I took some advil and it didn't help it went away a little and came right back when I woke up my boyfriend bought me some excedrin now I Just having stomach and chest pains while I am at work do any one...

Keep feeling sick in stomach and can't eat food - what's wrong? [ 0 Answers ]

Why do I keep feeling sick from the moment I wake up to the minute I go to bed? I've felt really rubbish for the last 3 days its like a turning feeling in my stomach I don't know weather I'm hungry or not but when I do it I get full straight away after 2 bites then feel really sick and be sick. The...

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but jus [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but just empty reaches I have no pains in stomach just the going to be sick feeling, my breasts are sore at the sides and front and are sore to touch could I be pregnant please help? Oh and did have unprotected sex a few...

Feeling sick [ 2 Answers ]

I have been feeling sick l8ely and have been getting stomach pains. I am a week late for my periods but I haven't had sex but my boyfriend has cumed on the outside of my vagina. Could I be pregnant?

Feeling sick [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have recently started having unprotected sex, and now I feel sick sometimes. I have always had a touchy stomach, but it seems to be happening more often recently. I have never actually thrown up when this feeling occurs, and I get my period regularly. Is this something to worry...

View more questions Search