Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GaGirl01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2014, 11:28 PM
    2009 series $10 bill misprint that is same on both sides
    I work in retail and a customer gave me a 2009 series $10 bill that has two front sides and look identical. At first I thought it was counterfeit but just found out it could actually be a misprint and it might be worth something!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 16, 2014, 06:36 AM
    What makes you think it's a misprint? The Treasury Department is unlikely to allow something like that into circulation or someone using it for a purchase.

I can't find any record of such a misprint getting into circulation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2009 series $10 bill color misprint, what is the value? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a paper money error and wanted to know if it has any value. It is a 2009 series $10 bill. The front side seems to have a color misprint. The left half is black and white, while the right half is normal in color. The back is completely normal. Thanks!

2009 dollar bill misprint value? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2009 dollar bill that has the seals & serial numbers stamped on the back side but it is backwards in line with the stamps on the front. The serial numbers are the same!

$50 bill misprint error [ 0 Answers ]

Below is a link to photos of a misprinted $50 bill I found today. It is not in good shape, wrinkled, written on and torn. Do you know if this would be worth anything other than $50? http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc466/cmfergus/

Is my $20 bill a misprint? [ 1 Answers ]

My $20 bill has a small little green star on the top left hand corner next to the serial number I already checked a lot of $20 and none have the little green star could this be a small misprinted bill??

View more questions Search