Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oware Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2014, 09:56 PM
    12 yr old seeing rainbows
    My 12 year old son just described seeing a rainbow in a crescent shape appear while watching a video together. He said he couldn't see out of one eye and that the colors stayed when he closed his eye. I put him right to be as it is late. What else should be done?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2014, 08:38 AM
    I would get him to an eye doctor quickly. Not to scare you but Brain tumors can affect vision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone remember a film about fairies and rainbows from 1980s/90s? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this film as a child and I think that it is either 1990 or older. All I can remember is that once the rainbow had been entered there was an option to go into some water and become a fairy... I have never been able to remember what it was, and as it was a rental won't be in any...

My Rainbows Keep Bleeding! ARGH! [ 1 Answers ]

No, not the rainbows that are formed after the rain, but my flip flops, which are Rainbows. They are brown, and I've had them for over a year, but whenever they get wet, they stain my feet brown, and turn the surround water brown as well, no doubt because of the dyes in them. As you can...

View more questions Search