Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kjean09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2014, 12:09 PM
    Vent pipe or main line clog again
    Back in Jan we had a main line clog, we replaced all the pipes under the house which fixed it until now (3/14/14) Our toilet bubbled yesterday and sometime we hear gurgles Today my husband woke up used the bathroom and the toilet will not flush he tried plunging it and nothing happens we ran water in the bathroom sink and the water in the bowl didn't move we ran the shower and nothing happened either. SO is it another main line clog or is it a vent drain thingy.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2014, 06:51 PM
    Since everything seems to work except the toilet, it would appear to be a toilet "thingy". Auger the toilet or try plunging again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure if I have a busted pipe or a main line clog.. help [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I need help/ advice with these plumbing issues I am having in my home. Here's the story: Last Sunday I was washing dishes when my husband told me the toilet was clogged. We started to plunge the toilet but I noticed the water raising in the toilet so I went to bail some water in the tub...

Main line clog?? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, My main line is not draining properly. I have had two different plumbers come out and snake the line. The line works fine for a couple of days then the problem starts all over again. All the lines drain into the main just fine, except when I run my washing machine my toilet empties and I hear a...

Vent pipe clog! Help [ 1 Answers ]

The kitchen sink won't drain. We tried 20' snake, taking the pipes apart under the sink, liquid plumber, 1 second plumber. Now I think we may have to get to the pipes where the vent is because we think the clog is past the vent. ANY ideas or suggestions would be a great help. Thanks Clogged

Clog in the main line [ 2 Answers ]

My main drainage line is clogged about ten feet below the basement. I have been snaking the line but it seems to be hitting something solid. I also have been adding a drain solution to dissolve the blockage but it seems to not be doing much. The water in the line is black and filled with sludge....

Vent pipe clog? [ 1 Answers ]

Suds from the upstairs sink are coming up in the downstairs sink, also one toilet in the downstairs bathroom makes a huge bubble noise when you flush it, and will not flush completely, but needs to be flushed several times to clear it. I have had 2 plumbers and one drain cleaning company here, no...

View more questions Search