Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walterjc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2014, 02:42 PM
    My asus laptops screen has turned blue what happened
    My asus laptops screen has just turned blue and I can't do anything not even shut it down what happened?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 13, 2014, 03:05 PM
    Pull the battery and power out of it and reboot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turned AC on & it immediately turned off with loud pop/blue spark at plug. HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

My air conditioner was off, and my daughter went and turned it on. As soon as she pushed the power button on, she said there was a loud pop sound at the plug, and she said she saw a blue spark at the plug, and the air conditioner did not turn on. There is a green light on the plug that is usually...

Asus laptops broken speakers? [ 0 Answers ]

My K42f is auto adjusting its mic boost every time I use skype, got trouble fixing the feedback. Until my speakers smells burned and stopped working, unless I put on my headsets. What shall I do? ;(

Stomach turned blue [ 4 Answers ]

I am 27 weeks pregnant, is it normal that my stomach turned blue on me?

A blue screen take over [ 3 Answers ]

This only started about two days ago. If I leave my laptop on but don't do anything with it (the first time it happened I was putting makeup on and had Itunes playing for about 15 minutes) the entire screen goes blue with this white writing telling me that, if this is the first time its happened,...

My laptops screen broke and I NEED to transfer or get files off. [ 4 Answers ]

I've gotten a new computor, but I've left my old broken one sitting for a long time now, so I'm not even sure if it still works. I really need music,documents,and pictures off or transferred onto my new one. Anything I should try? Or places to take it and get them transferred professionally?

View more questions Search