Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HorseCrazy Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2014, 10:56 AM
    How do you forget him?
    Right I've liked this boy for a long time and we use to be best friends until one day he completely changed into this horrible troublemaker! I thought he liked me back until I heard from his friends that he likes my best friend! What do I do? I just want to forget him but its kind of hard since he is in most of my classes in school :( by the way I'm 15 :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 13, 2014, 11:02 AM
    I know it must be hard, but this a part of growing up. Navigating life when you are in an uncomfortable situation.
    You know the guy likes someone else, you say he is a horrible troublemaker, so you remind yourself of this and not let your mind stay fixated on him.
    You are better than this. It's not good for you, so find some other fun and healthy outlets
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2014, 11:05 AM
    You don't ever forget, but you do other stuff with other people that you like and enjoy. You don't even have to speak to him. In time, seeing him won't even be as big a deal as you thought it was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to forget him? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to share my story.. Since I'm 13.. I were met him on Facebook.. For the first time I chat with him I found myself comfortable with him.. and then I ask him"where do you school?"He answer me and since that I know he is same school with me,he 13 too.. I ever go to him class to look him and...

How can I forget her, please help! [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for 5 years, and after we she left me to pursue other things in life. It left me devastated I moved to her country left my family. I started over and now have a stable job. Its been almost two years, and I still miss her terribly, she cheated on me, and that was one of...

Is there a way to forget about her? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I sort of liked this girl. I wanted to ask her to go out with me during a party but I couldn't. See, the party was over and I tried to pick myself up and talk to her (the party was pretty deppresing) and so I did. When I got her attention, I couldn't ask her. Because her friggin...

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

How do I forget her [ 5 Answers ]

A different situation ever happened with me ,let me explain.. when I am doing MBA my classmate proposed me but I have rejected her and started avoiding but she asked me to be like a friend as earlier.. so slowly I started talking with her and as the days are passing on we became very close but...

View more questions Search