Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czepp Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 02:40 AM
    Kernel32.dll errors
    Running Win98se I am having problems installing/running some progs which I like to use.
    After installation I get error messages saying -

(name of prog).exe is linked to missing export KERNEL32.DLL:GetSystemWIndowsDirectoryW.

That is just one example but they all say similar things related to kernel32.dll. Some of the error messages are then followed by:

A device attached to the system is not functioning

This is not true. (as far as I know!)

I've reinstalled Wndows but that didn't help Ive scanned with AVG, Avast, Ad-aware and AOL antispyware but they show my system as being clean. I also extrated the kernel32.dll file from original CD and replaced the installed one through using DOS.

Someone PLEASE help me!

Check out some similar questions!

Random Errors [ 1 Answers ]

SO I bought new parts to build a new computer, get an Gigabyte M55SLI-S4, Kingston Dual Channel DD2 800 ram, AMD 64 X2 4800, and an ATI Radeon X1600pro, Maxtor SATA HDD, so I start setting up windows, start formating the HDD, and when it starts to install it gives me random error, like ACPI.SYS...

Yahoo Mail Errors [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email is giving me problems. I don't know what is causing the problem or why. I am not able to attach any files to an email. When I am in Yahoo mail I am prompted at the bottom of the page that there is and error, but I can find out what the error is or what is causing the problem. ...

Help!windows errors popping up... please help... error is in jscript.dll.HELP ME please [ 2 Answers ]

Help Please... windows Errors Keeps Popping Up Every Time I Try To Open Yahoo Games.. error Is In Jscript.dll.. what Does This Mean??

Se.dll, fltmgr.dll [ 9 Answers ]

Norton Anti-virus prompted me that both files are at high risk... suggesting that these files should be deleted... donno the importance of such files and if my XP will still run if I delete them :confused:... What should I do?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.