Ask
    emzii09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Haunted homes
    Is 14 saxon road haunted?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2007, 02:25 AM
    What is the country in which 14 Saxon Road is located? If in U.S. what state and county?
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Apr 3, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Yes. I can tell. I'm psychic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to buy abandoned homes [ 12 Answers ]

I know there is a way to buy abandoned homes without negotiating with the owner. As you can imagine, some refrain from sharing their secrets. Anyone have any clues?

Mortgages for mobile homes? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Can anyone tell me if they now of any company that will give mortgage for a mobile home with back credit? Please help

Abandoned Homes [ 3 Answers ]

I have been watching a home in Gardena, California. It has been abandoned for about 10 years. I called the tax assessor's office and they gave me the name of the owner. So I have that which is a good start. I called the city of Gardena to see if they owned the property and they said no. They...

Pre-fabricated homes [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a pre-fab home last year. Its about 18 years old, and the previous owners took really good care of it. I need to know if there is a website to help with repairs and maintenance. It's a Fleetwood. Any help would be appreciated.

Pre fabricated homes [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the steps and the process in the construction of a pre fab home. What makes it different from other construction methods?

View more questions Search