Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80sRebel Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2014, 06:14 PM
    0bscure 80s music video where man pulls on blinds
    I saw this video on Youtube last year, but I don't remember the title, artist, or lyrics. It was an 80s synthpop/italo disco video, and it was in color, English, and set on a dark indoor stage. The band was one man and two women. The man had a slight British accent and had slightly spiky blond hair, and wore a dark coat or overshirt and dark pants. One woman was a brunette and played a keyboard at the right hand side of the stage, and the other a curly-haired blonde with hair a little longer than chin length. She wore a black derby, gloves, long black skirt, blazer, and red and white striped shirt. She played a flat two drum set. The man was the lead singer, and he kept pulling on venetian blinds set on a tall window in the middle of the stage, pulling in time with the music. The video came up, I believe, when I streamed YouTube on my SmartTV and had watched Don Johnson's "Heartbeat" and Device's "Who Says", but I don't remember the search terms. I've tried googling my question, and looking up the video on YouTube, but with no luck.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for late 80s-90s music video. [ 0 Answers ]

I remember a blonde girl singing next to a yellow taxi cab at night by a street light, where it gives the effect as a spotlight. You couldn't see the street cause the background was black. PLEASE HELP!!

'80s music video [ 0 Answers ]

There is this woman in a car being chased by different guys. (maybe just one guy) One guy ends up crashing his car. Another guy starts chasing her. He crashes his car and so on. I remember there being lots of fiery crashes in this clip. I believe it's from the 80's. I saw this music clip when I...

'80s music video with puppets [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a song from the mid-1980s that had a video with puppets? It had one human being (the singer) and he was in a forest set with all kinds of Jim Henson-like animatronic puppets singing a slow-tempo song. The video and the song were reminiscent of Ric Ocasek's Emotion in...

Looking for a House music video from the late 80s [ 3 Answers ]

HI All! Hope you can help me. I saw this video in the late 80's on Video Music Box. A guy and a girl are watching a TV program that is teaching them to dance. It was a great song and I want to get it but I only ever saw the video. Please help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.