Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mountain joe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Miller mobile home furnace
    My miller home furnace MMHA-077ABHR-02 has a UT Electronic Controls 1018 series hot surface ignitor that is repeatedly flashing 3 times. Furnace goes through the cycle for starting, solonoid for gas opens momentarily and shuts right back off, and furnace will not light.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 11:38 PM
    First look at this flow chart

Mobile Home Repair - Mobile Home Gas Furnace Operation Flow Chart

Next. You might try and cleaning the flame rod with steel wool.
    If all else fails call for service.
    dontknow555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 08:57 PM
    I got a miller furnace I light the pilot and when the burner lights I hear a puffing sound the pilot light mite stay on 1min 1 hr or 1 day but it goes out it's a down flow I got it going blowing up its on a 9in box then its L up to a 14in box to 3 vent 4in stove pipe 8in around that for clean air the clean air pipe goes about 3ft to a new room the furnace is in a 3 by 5 room the 4in stove pipe starts in the basement at the hot water hearer goes up to first floor that's were the furnace then to the roof about 8ft over the roof with a cap pilot light looks good blue flam with a yellow tip
    nvdragon1 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2013, 11:08 PM
    On the other side of your burners is a flame sensor take it our and clean it with some emory or light sand paper wipe it off good and replace it.. the unit should work fine after that . If its not reading the flame is auto shuts off after about 3 to 5 seconds..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Coleman Mobile home furnace [ 6 Answers ]

The blower fan keeps running and will stop until the breaker is shut off for a while. It may run fine through its complete cycles for a day or two, but will do it again! The furnace hasn't been used for about 4 years. What needs fixed or replaced, and where do I find these parts? The trailer was...

Miller Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

We purchased a modular home three years ago brand new. The furnace is a Miller. Three days ago the primary control went bad. Don't you think that's way too soon for a primary control to go bad? I want to complain to the company, but I have no idea how to reach the people who make the Miller...

Coleman Mobile Home LP Gas Furnace [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Coleman 7900 Series LP gas furnace in a 1988 mobile home that is used as a weekend cottage. During the winter, the furnace works fine when we are in the home and the thermostat is set to 68. When we leave, the thermostast is lowered to 45. When we return 1 to 2 weeks later, the furnace is...

Miller furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a miller furnace. It runs on LP gas. It comes on the ignitor comes on the burners see to light but the blower won't come on. Is this the mother board? I have replaced this in the past. The ignitor was burned out and I replaced it. I still can't get the blower to come on.

View more questions Search