Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A_friend_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 06:08 PM
    My fat life struggle
    All my life I was a fat girl who liked guys she never had a chance with. One day in lunch a kid put his sandwich on my lunch tray (I bought school lunch that day) and I said to him, "This isn't mine!" and he shouted back at me, "Whatever eat it FATTY!!" and he has been calling me names like hippo and stupid or are you hungry I thought you always are. My friend has said stuff to the teacher about her getting bullied to the guidance teacher and the principle but he keeps making fun of her too, so if I tell the teacher he might make fun of me too. But everyone does it to me to and I don't know what to do. I mean I tried to take my dad's pills once but I stopped and I don't what to tell my parents because they are really dramatic about everything and will call my teacher, principle, and even this kid's parents! HELP ME PLEASE BECAUSE I'VE EVEN TRIED TO LOOSE WIEGHT AND IT DOESN'T WORK ANYWAY SO I Kind of GAVE UP!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 06:19 PM
    You haven't given up because you haven't told you parents. Tell them. They will know better how to handle this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 06:27 PM
    I don't what to tell my parents because they are really dramatic about everything and will call my teacher, principle, and even this kid's parents!
    That's exactly what needs to happen. Tell them you are afraid of a bully! He probably has more victims than you and a friend of yours. How old are you both?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2014, 06:33 PM
    You do know there are few right ways and many wrong ways to diet... do it wrong and it will be difficult to impossible. Did you get professional advice on dieting or just try to starve yourself (the worst possible thing to do). I'm not part of the "if it makes you feel good" school of thought... because being overweight dramatically increases your chances of developing diabetis (which has its own subet of conditions that follow) and heart problems... no matter how young you are. Its something to take serious... but its anything but common sense to do it right, even for adults with a college education.

On the other issues... tell your parents. People that think their parents are over dramatic... usually are the ones that are themselves. Been there.. saw it many, many times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College Struggle [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in my second month of college as a freshmen and I'm feeling down and unstable. I'm at a university a few states away from my hometown and I miss my family more than ever, they've always helped support me. I never thought I'd wish to go back to my old town, because I always couldn't wait to get...

Car accident and life and death struggle [ 9 Answers ]

I once saw a movie and I cannot remember the title. I really want to watch it again... It was about a group of collegeish kids driving along a one lane road in what I think was the desert. Somehow, they got into a car accident. I don't remember the details, but at this point no one was hurt....

Struggle with envy [ 21 Answers ]

I wake up and go to work at a job that I hate. I live about an hour away, so it gives me al lot of time to think which is probably not good. I can't help but see the thousands of 250k+ homes and luxury cars etc. I wonder to myself even though I make a good wage there are people out there making...

What is everyone's biggest struggle? [ 25 Answers ]

I've been working on a book for about 6 years now. Why 6 years, you ask? Is it because the book is so fantastical that it required 6 years to write it? No, it's taken me 6 years because I'm somewhat lazy and because my creativity comes in waves. But regardless, I'm getting down to the final...

My Best Friend and the struggle [ 1 Answers ]

A girl Janice and I have been best friends. We grew up together in the hard streets of Harlem, NYC.(If you want to know more about the hardness we faced look on my profile and read my previous posts) She has diabetes, a drug addict mother just like me, she's been raped just like me and we've been...

View more questions Search