Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abc8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 03:08 PM
    I don't remember the song but I remember the music video.
    The singer is a woman and the music video is taking place in a forest and she was dressed like a lumberjack but with less clothes and in some point in the video she was riding a bicycle and was getting into a solarium in the middle of the forest and then got out with a lot of tan. And it was kinda funny video and I'm not sure but I think the woman was with short blond hair and was wearing one of those trapper hats.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the name or who sings this song, but I remember the music video! [ 0 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember how the song goes, who sang it, or anything like that. But I remember the music video was really odd. I saw it on TV either the late 90s or early '00s, but the video featured a guy and a girl in what I remember being like a movie set. I distinctly remember the...

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey so I remmember only that there were about 3 artists, in music video it was war, it's quite calm song, at one place some one ran and fell because of other guys, there was little scene of fighting I believe Please help to remember this song

I remember a part of the music video but I don't remember what song it is? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a black man singing and he's wearing a red hoody. He says the word redemption day in his song but I can't remember anything else about it. I think it's a well known song and the rapper/ singer looks young. Its not J cash' song or bob marleys. Help!

Can't remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 3 Answers ]

It starts by a guy getting out of bed and something bad happened like he slips or something and then it starts from the beginning but this time he is conscious of his mistake and intentionally avoids it only followed by making another mistake and to repeat again in such a fashion. Does anyone know...

Don't know the song only remember the music video >_< [ 1 Answers ]

This is been killing me for about a year now >_< this song I found on the internet a while back, I can't remember the song name but in the music video, there was this white guy playing the guitar on a chair and as the song progresses, these women in lingerie started to crawl towards him and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.