Ask
    gazzza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 03:34 AM
    A film about 3 women who rob a bank it is a 80s film
    I am looking for the title of an 80s film were three women rob a bank
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 09:10 AM
    There is a 90's film with four women who rob a bank...
    Set It Off (1996) - IMDb
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2014, 11:26 AM
    How to Beat the High Cost of Living (1980) - Wikipedia
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Mar 12, 2014, 05:27 PM
    I think there are four women, so this likely is a miss:

Perfect Gentlemen (1978 TV movie)
    starring Lauren Bacall, Ruth Gordon, Sandy Dennis, Lisa Pelikan
    IMDb review excerpt:
    Four women whose husbands are in prison come together~at first, for emotional support. Later, they devise a scheme to rob a bank. This takes up a large part of the film, and it is particularly inspired and funny. The actual heist involves our four likable heroines dressing in men's tuxedos (hence, in part, the title of the film). If you love 'caper' films, you'll really go for this!

Perfect Gentlemen (TV Movie 1978) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True story film of used bank notes stolen from the bank of England by staff [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am Robbi and I am interested in seeing the film made about the above topic but I do not know the title. The film was set in the 1960s or 1970s at the bank of England printing works in Loughton Essex. It involved staff engaged in destroying old bank notes by burning, but in fact managing...

Name of 80s or 90s film possibly scifi film [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie about a boy in I believe an apartment complex who is home alone and either a package arrives or appears in his living room. Inside of the box is a car which is much larger than the box. It is a convertible of some sort. He travels in the car and goes on...

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

Looking for names of 80s cyborg film and 70/80s martian vs earth defenders movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me with the name of two films: 1. Probably from the late 80's. The basic idea is that a man (I think a soldier) is changed into a cyborg/android. He has a weaponised arm/hand that fire missles/fire etc. and part of his face has and one eye has been replaced....

View more questions Search