Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jft559 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2014, 06:44 PM
    Gem that changes color in different light
    Hello!I am Jessica,new to thesite.My Question is I have a ring that was said to be a pink qz in 14k setting.It changes color light pink to white to yelloew under light bulb Light pink indoors and white to clear in sunlight.IWhat Gem might it be?It has a makers mark also.It sprkles slightly but not like a cheap cz.It has a suble sparkle.Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

How to get your hair a light color after dying it a dark color? [ 1 Answers ]

I have dyed my Hair jet black all the time but than I tried dying it a light auburn color but it couldn't dye my whole hair one color because of the jet black color dye.. So I haven't.dyed my hair for almost a year... I want.to go a light color... Will my.whole hair dye to the color I want it to be?

Has anyone read this gem? [ 3 Answers ]

Desiderata Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. ...

Gem mining [ 1 Answers ]

We live in virginia We have been to franklin NC to do some gem minning Does anyone know were we can go next?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.