Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valkyrie75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2014, 11:10 AM
    4th Metacarpal injury, emergency?
    4th Metacarpal injury, I was taking the dog for a walk and had to pull on his collar a bit to get him up some stairs and when I released the collar I noticed that the ring finger on my right hand was "stuck" in the clasped position and would not straighten out. Is this an emergency or do I just need time to heal?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 10, 2014, 07:19 AM
    I would go see a doctor about this, it could be serious, but could just need be exercised through its normal range of motion. Hard to say and I don't want to suggest anything that could harm or damage your finger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online [ 1 Answers ]

I have had bronchitis for a little over a week, and now my lungs are hurting, and I am running a low grade fever. I have been taking keflex, predinsone, and tussionex penneketic ER cough syrup, and I was asking if I could take aspirin to relieve the fever

Ask A Nurse ONLINE? [ 0 Answers ]

I am having a pain behind and in my belly button almost like a tugging and tearing feeling, like a string or something is attached to it. It hurts worse when I lean forward or try to get up and stand, it also hurts when I cough or sneeze, and pee. I don't think its any bladder problems. It feels...

Ask a nurse online [ 1 Answers ]

What kills nail fungus?

View more questions Search