Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hawk33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2014, 10:47 PM
    He's coming He's coming. A Christian song from 1981 to 1977
    I'm looking for a Christian or Gospel song from Late 70s or early 80s?
    I want to know who sings this song and the name of it.. Here are some of the words that I can remember
    ((( Jesus is coming back again but not as a phantom but as the Savior of men )))
    Or
    ((( He's coming back again but not as a phantom but as the Savior of men )))
    It was a lady singing it and it was kind of a medium fast song but not rock and not rap
    I have looked on YouTube Amazon and several search engines with no luck..
    If you think you have found it please paste the link to it..
    I just know I recorded this song on tape from the radio sometime in the early 80s are late 70s
    But a few months later the tape got eight up By my tape deck..

Check out some similar questions!

Rain is coming in to our electric fireplace. Where is the leak coming from? [ 8 Answers ]

When it rains, water comes into the gas fireplace (fire box) and then leaks onto the wood floor in front of the fireplace hearth. The fireplace vents to the outside wall and there is a small coat closet between the exterior wall where the vent is located and the fireplace with no visible water...

Lennox furnace fan c23-31-1 is coming on but no air is coming through the vents [ 0 Answers ]

The filter is clean, it was working fine this morning, what should I check before I call someone?

What is the reason there is no water coming out of my tap its coming out of all other [ 2 Answers ]

In my bathroom the tap in my sink for hot water there is no water coming out but there is water coming out of all other taps hot and cold. What could be the problem help.

Emails are not coming to my macbook pro but are coming to my iPhone [ 1 Answers ]

I have AOL account; yesterday midday I was still receiving emails on my iPhone but they are not appearing on my macbook pro; they have always been a few minutes or hours late in getting to my computer as compared to my phone - but now none are getting to the computer

The film is about an asteroid coming for earth and the boy sees it coming and gives the [ 1 Answers ]

There is an asteroid coming for earth and the boy out of lord of the rings is in it he sees the asteroid coming and tells everyone thr government have an underground base and decide to choose families to go under and if the familys get a call that mans they can go down the boy out of lord of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.