Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bagger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2014, 07:50 PM
    Shower/tub
    I replaced the pressure balance and valve stem assembly in one of my shower/tubs today. When I turn the knob I get cold water... when I turn it more for warm or hot water I get nothing. Pfister replacement parts were used. Any ideas ?
    SpaParts Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2014, 08:45 AM
    Read the manual correctly and do the process again. There must have an instruction on how to adjust the temperature range.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 9, 2014, 09:37 AM
    Hi Bagger

Take the valve stem out and rotate it 180 degrees and reinstall...should solve the problem!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have a 55 year old house and the tub/shower taps are leaking.Both from the tub and [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 55 year old house and the tub/shower taps are leaking.Both from the tub and shower spouts.I have replaced the seats and rubber washers on the stems.With the taps closed it still leaks.Then I turned the diverter and it slowed the leak to a trickle from both spouts?! Any ideas ? Do I...

Tub to tub/shower conversion: Need to re-route water lines for a shower faucet? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My wife and I just moved into an old (1930s) Spanish house in Los Angeles. We have 2 bathrooms, with the master bathroom containing a bathtub and a separate shower stall. The shower stall is tight with a low ceiling and the bathroom has no exhaust fan (only 2 windows) and...

Do I have to install the tub spout with a tub/shower set? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to install the tub spout portion of a tub/shower trim package?

Replace fiberglass tub and shower unit with steel tub and tile [ 1 Answers ]

Advice for putting in the enaeled steel tub in place of the fiberglass tub and shower unit? Also, from those with experience on getting the fiberglass unit out-Sawsall, etc. Steps you used and where to start sawing first? Thank you, one and all. GJ

View more questions Search