Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kassylake Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 07:42 PM
    Movie title search
    I remember viewing a film noir movie made in the 80s in which all of the characters in the movie had magical abilities (nothing fancy, just simple magic). The storyline was a cops/gangster of the forties or fifties era. I think there was a nightclub featured as a primary setting. Would love to know the title so that I can locate this movie for purchase because it sure hasn't been rebroadcast in the last 20+ years. Thanks for any help on this matter.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for old movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Movie is from the 50's? There is a man looking where money has been hid by his partner. The partner died and the man looking for the money found the dead mans wife and two children a boy and a girl. The children hide and the bad guy kills the woman, a blond and puts her and her car in a lake. ...

Search movie title [ 1 Answers ]

This group of people shut down like things in Washington like fones n traffic lights n finance n **** like that n they like make a fake video of the petagon blowing up

Movie title search [ 1 Answers ]

Am searching for a movie from the 60's, starring Peter Ustinov as an Arab leader obsessed with football. He finds an American GI (I think George Segal), who was a football star but ran the wrong way for a touchdown, and more or less blackmails him into teaching a bunch of Arabs how to play...

In search of the title of a movie! [ 2 Answers ]

The title of the movie that I am looking for is a movie from my childhood. I only remember certain things about the movie so I hope someone can help me out. The movie it's self is based around characters simalur to "the league of extrodinary gentalment". With the whole group of more...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.