Ask
    dfurgerson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 03:09 PM
    How to cancel my way email account?
    Self explanatory isn't it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 6, 2014, 03:13 PM
    Just stop using it and it will disappear, after all it's a FREE service.
    THREE months and it's gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can read email take some of storage space in email account? [ 1 Answers ]

I have about 300 mail I did open when I am reading my email from my email account. Some are important and I save it and folder that I made on my email account. So I am wondering can read email take some of storage space in email account? For any website like hotmail, AOL, aim, and gmail.

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

My email that was broken into was [email protected] and the alternet email address was [email protected]. My password and alternet email address was changed I think he might of even closed the account I have a lot of important contacts on that account it there any way you can reset the password...

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way you can reopen my account and reset my password for [email protected]

How to cancel a Yahoo email and ID? [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone aware of how to do this? I was court ordered to not email someone negatively or instant message and have reason to believe they are making emails up and IMS with my id all to hold me in contempt and get me arrested, Please if anybody can, tell me how to cancel my ID!!

View more questions Search