Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chilindrina77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 09:52 AM
    About immigration forms and where to send them.
    Hi, the information here is pretty good. I am helping my friend with some immigration forms and just a couple of days ago we sent some papers to the wrong address. She have gotten a letter from USCIS because when she submitted the form I-130, she didn’t complete the form G-325a. I helped her completed but when we sent it, I realized that we sent it to the wrong office! We sent it to the following; Attn: I-130 131 South Dearborn-3rd FL Chicago, IL 60603-5517. Now she is scare that the papers will get lost and I am feeling awful because it was my mistake. Will the papers get lost? Should we call immigration and explain? Please help me because you definitely know about this stuff. Thank you so much.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 10:00 AM
    Have no idea of the address where the forms were sent. Was the correct address not on the forms? If there is a return address on the envelope then they won't get lost but come back. Although, it is a good idea to phone immigration and explain.

We can't recoup your forms. Better get on the phone.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2014, 10:09 AM
    Did you spring the extra postage cost to send them registered or certified mail... and get a tracking number? I'd never just slap a stamp and send important papers first class mail without any of those.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I can send email through Oracle 6i Forms? [ 2 Answers ]

How I can send ane email through oracle 6i forms ?

Where to send forms 2555EZ and 1040. [ 3 Answers ]

Helo.. I'm a US national living and working in Sweden.. I'm trying to get my tax return done.. I have never done it myself.. this is actually my first time filing overseas... first question is where do I send my return to when filing overseas? Second question would be CAN ANYONE HERE HELP ME on...

Forms to send with 1040x [ 3 Answers ]

I filed my 2007 taxes and am not working on my 1040X. I need to know what forms do I need to send in. Thanks

How do you send email from Oracle Forms? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello How can I send a mail from oracle forms Regards Swapna

View more questions Search