Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lesliebp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 08:17 AM
    What romantic movie ends with the lead characters playing the airport goodbye game?
    Many years ago, I saw a movie in which (I think at the end) the lead man asks the lead woman if she wants to play the goodbye game. They go from one airport terminal to another pretending to say goodbye. I don't remember anything else about the movie. What is the name of the movie?
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Mar 9, 2014, 10:57 PM
    The only movie I've seen like this was Continental Divide with
    John Belushi & Blair Brown & it was at train stations instead of airports.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie preview about siblings playing a board game based on themselves [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a preview about 3 siblings whose dad dies and his will states they have to play a game that they find out is based on themselves. I can't think of the title or the actors. Help

Song with Guy playing many characters [ 1 Answers ]

I just can't remember the song and artist name, that goes with the music video that I will try to describe now: The music video is in black & white, and not colors. In the music we follow the artist through a city, the artist is a black man with a small afro I think. In the music video the...

Which movie tells of a kid playing a computer game that becomes real? [ 1 Answers ]

To appear who kind of looks like Billy Idol and the kid commits murders while he is playing the game and the murders he finds out are real?

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

View more questions Search