Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brookieecookiee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 12:12 AM
    Okay so I've reaaaally liked this boy for 2 years now how do I handle it?
    Okay so I've reaaaally liked this boy for 2 years now like 6th grade and 7th which is the grade I'm in now. But, last year he rejected me for this girl named Jasmine. She was skinny, pretty, and smart and I was fat kinda pretty and really smart and still am smart (by the way his name is Nick). So last year I had a total melt down and I cried about everyday and was in a depressed state because everyday I saw him with her and it made me so upset! Everybody this year everybody says I'm a crybaby. So finally I moved on and went out with my now ex Joel and he ment the world to me! We broke up and I was devastated because I get emotionally attached to the guys i like. So over the summer I went out with his friend Carlos and he and I eventually broke up. By the way I slapped Joel so hard last year because he cheated on me. Now I really like Nick this year and I've lost about 17 pounds. I look better, I make all A's and I'm a cheerleader, and he doesnt go out with Jasmine anymore.

So at the beginning of this year Nick was all interested in me and asked me if we could go out right after he broke up with Jasmine which was after the dance. I said I wanted to wait. So I waited 2 weeks and he ended up going out with my cousin Anaya! Before then I was going out with Joel. He was also going out with one of my friends Kalia that hes dated before so I was a depressed sad ghost that day. I eventually just stop thinking about boys and start thinking about making straight A's and cheer and I forgave Nick and by the way Joel is a drug dealer and smokes weed. So Nick was talking about I really love you and sorry I did all that to you please forgive me. So I forgave him and we eventually went out and I treated him horribly and broke up with him just because I wanted to be single. When he didnt give me a bday gift and a anniversery gift and I feel horrible and we went back out and then he broke up with me because he felt gulity and its all my fault! :(

Then 4 days after we broke up I was still into him and he went out with another girl from another school! I was pissed but I had to deal with it. So I haven't moved on and he and the girl broke up so I've been trying to slightly persuade him into asking me back out but I'm afraid he doesnt like me anymore and he keeps putting other girls as his kik profile pic. He told me that he likes my bff Shannon like a month ago and then he keeps telling me he likes me and giving me all these hints that he does.

We were walking down the halls flirting and when I texted him that night he told me I dont like you, I wont like you. I just meant walking down the halls as friends. I told him to hold up and don't get an additude and maybe we shouldn't talk. So I've been hurt so much and I dont know if I should stay or leave! Of course everybody has told me to move on but I can't! I'm so much in like and it hurts me so bad that everytime my heart hurts like there is pressure! I mean I kinda know I need to leave him. Also when my bff Nate told him not to go out with me or Nick made that up, he told me that maybe as an excuse he wouldnt go out with me, but he liked me. He didn't take much to be like oh sorry, so I guess he really doesn't like me. What do I do and what should I do!?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 12:28 AM
    You know there is a reason, they put a capital letters, periods, commas and a space bar on a computer, so you can use them.

Your post is just impossible to read. And you are giving facts that are not really important, when I could read it.

The issue, you are a young girl maybe 7th or 8th grade.

You are looking at way too much drama, who cares if someone said not to go out with you, the other boy if he really wanted, would just ignore it. And you will have most likely 2 or 3 or 4 more and other boyfriends though high school, all who will be the best and the last one the worst.

And when you forgive a boy who cheats and take him back ? He knows he can cheat again and get by normally, that is what message you give. Your slapping anyone shows a childish behavior that real adults do not do.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 12:48 AM
    You are very young and your question is really hard to follow. You seem to be so hooked on one guy but you have gone out with a couple of others. Why would you take a guy back who's cheated on you? Do you just go out with someone because you think you need a boy friend? You girls seem to be passing the same guys around to each other.
    You are very young and this is way too much drama. Concentrate on school and enjoy meetting guys but you don't have to date them, especially ones who have cheated on you .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 05:52 AM
    You already know you need to move on and make A's, and cheerlead. You did it before, you can do it again.
    brookieecookiee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 08:47 PM
    Honestly you guys its not if your 13 or 14 but okay and you all are being kind of harsh :/ Homegirl 50 Fr_Chuck
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 09:06 PM
    Not being harsh, being honest. There is too much drama in your life. Leave the boys alone and concentrate on school and cheerleading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, I'm 14 years old boy and my girlfriend online is 22 years old. [ 2 Answers ]

I love her and before her I was always depress and alone. I have no friend, no one love me, school is hard, my parent don't give a damn for me, I wanted to die... Now I have a reason to live.. She live In America and when Im 18, she will help me go there so we can live together and make our...

Am 19 years and love a boy of 21 years. We've been together for more than 3 years [ 3 Answers ]

We really love each other and want to get married but the only problem is that he's a Muslim and I am a Hindu. His elder brother married a Marathi girl and everyone accepted their relationship at his place. My sister married a Hindu boy and everyone at home is very happy. They want me to do the...

I'm 14 years old girl and I'm in love with 19 years old boy? [ 20 Answers ]

I love him so much. But my parents didn't know.

View more questions Search