Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nnaude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2014, 11:24 PM
    Dogs constantly pooping all his food out immediately
    My dog is extremely thin he is about 10 months old... we have changed his food brands countless times but after every meal he immediately poos... he even eats his poo as well... it is a pitbull.I have taken him countless times to the vet ,the deworming isn't helping either
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 03:03 AM
    If his hair is dull and brittle as well you have described all the normal symptoms of tapeworms. The Doctor should have caught that if that's what he has. How long ago did the Dr. de-worm him?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 02:17 PM
    Sounds like it's time to go to a new vet.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2014, 03:45 PM
    Has bloodwork been done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

?both of my dogs suddenly don't like their food, could it be the food [ 3 Answers ]

I have older dogs and have been supplementing their dry food with wet food. They normally go after the food until its gone... I bought some new cans of the same food And they suddenly turn their noses up at it... can dogs tell there is something wrong with the food?

Frenchie constantly peeing and pooping in the house! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old french bulldog. She goes outside every hour or hour and a half. Instead ofgiving any kind of hint that she has to go outside she will stop what she's doing and just pee or poop right where she is. My husband is at the point where he want to get rid of her. We have 2 kids that...

My puppy constantly pooping [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,I have a 10 week old king charles cavalier puppy,she's beautiful,we are worried about the amount of pooing she is doing,she's constantly doing one every time she pee,s,its never solid always runny and sometimes jellyfied,we feed her twospoons of tin food, mixed with puppy biscuits,this is what...

Dogs are pooping. [ 1 Answers ]

For 6 years my dog has been house trained and now he is pooping in the house, and I have to force him to stay outside and poop. Today he pooped on my roommates bed!!

I have a new roommate and the dogs are pooping. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 lhasa's in a 2 bed apartment. One is a rescue, and I had some housetraining issues at first but have gotten past them, I thought. The other I've had from a pup, and NEVER poops inside. I recently took in a new roommate, and they are both pooping! It's almost too coincidental as...

View more questions Search