Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    admiralacorn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2014, 07:21 PM
    I have this dream about a girl I don't like anymore
    Some background:I asked her out two years ago and she kind of... laughed at me, mainly because she thought I wasn't being serious. Despite that we've been relatively good friends and while we don't have many classes together, we say hi to each other and are pretty all right next to each other. Recently she's been dating people (the main reason she said she didn't go out with me is that she wasn't allowed to date anyone) and I accepted that I probably wouldn't be able to go out with her. But recently I've seen her with different boys, which concerns me because I fear that she might not have the best relationships. I had a dream where we were together and then we were just chilling around, and then she walked up to me and said "I am going to give you your very first kiss." After that she gave me this AMAZING kiss which was beyond mind blowing, and we continued to kiss each other for the next few minutes. Afterwards we cuddled with each other and she started to grind me for a bit, and then a bunch of random things happened (Like me going on a road trip with my sister, me beating up my father in order to stop him from doing something bad, and me running away with the girl). So what exactly should I do about this? She seems to have rocky relationships and while I don't see her the way I did previously and don't feel as strongly attracted to her as I used to, I still care about her. Should I do anything? Ask her out? Tell her about it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2014, 07:25 PM
    It's a dream.. dreams mean nothing. Telling her about your dreams will just freak her out and make you look like a weirdo.

Be happy with being friends... usually friendships last a lot longer if that's as far as it goes.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 5, 2014, 07:27 PM
    You mind your own business. If she has a boyfriend you don't ask her out. How old are you both? Whether she says yes or no, if she is single, I would ask her out if I liked her enough.
    admiralacorn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2014, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You mind your own business. If she has a boyfriend you don't ask her out. How old are you both? Whether she says yes or no, if she is single, I would ask her out if I liked her enough.

Well we're both around seventeen years old. I've known her for a LONG time, years and years actually. I'm also really good friend with most of her friends and oftentimes hang out with them, if that helps any.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 5, 2014, 07:38 PM
    Same answer, you leave her alone, dreams mean little or nothing, normally they mean the opposite of what you are dreaming

Humm "around" is not the same "as"

But if you are 17, never kissed a girl ( you said dream was your first kiss)

If you have not already had them, this is a start of perhaps a life time of sexual dreams, you should hear the one I had last night...

You enjoy the dream but separate it from real life. And live your life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 5, 2014, 07:44 PM
    You said you don't like her any more so don't let a hormone driven dream make you get carried away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dream girl [ 5 Answers ]

There's this girl named crystal ,and she's amazing I think I love her, I mean I have known her for about 3 years and I only started likeing her last year. We never talked much but last year she was in my class and we talked the hole time .when she talks to me she makes me laugh so mush I can't feel...

My dream girl [ 2 Answers ]

There's this girl named crystal and she's amazing I think I love her I mean I have known her for about 3 years and I only started likeing her last year we never talked much but last year she was in my class and we talked the hole time and when she talks to me she makes me laugh so mush I can't...

My dream girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am in love with a girl but I did not convey my feelings to her. Even she was constantly starring at me. But now, unfrotunately she got married and even now I could not able to forget her. Actually I am short of words to express my feelings. I saw her in my office but now she resigned. I do...

Dream of little girl [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was carrying around a two year old girl and I was so happy. We were having a great time playing and laughing. Then my fiancé came into the dream and said to the little girl, you daddy's little girl and my fiancé said now I'm complete I have my family. Then I looked at the...

Girl dream? [ 4 Answers ]

I keep having a dream about a girl I have never meant before and she seems to know who I am this has been going on for a month now any ideas as to why this is happing?

View more questions Search