Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LouaLoua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2014, 12:31 PM
    The top ball of my belly bar is going in the hole
    Basically I got my naval pierced two weeks ago and it has been fine, it was healing absolutely perfectly until a day or two ago when I noticed that the top ball was going into the hole and is now half way in I have been cleaning it as instructed but I was just wondering if this is normal and will it stop going in or will it keep on going in all the way. Please help, thank you:)

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Bar [ 1 Answers ]

I've had my belly peircing for 2 months now and I'm ready to take it out and swap the plain one with a prettier one but I have a problem, where the ball thingo is stuck and it won't twist either way, but I'm in an other country where I'm not able to go back to the peircer :/ So any ideas as to...

My belly ring ball is stuck how do I take it off ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got my belly ring and its bin ay month and now the little balls don't want to turn either left or right to get off what do I do??

My belly bar ball will not unscrew, how do I get it off? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my belly button peirced 8 days ago, ever since the top ball is really sore, and there is a lot of bruising and redness, no scabbing, its just sore, and I tried to undo the ball at the top to make it less tight to see if that would relieve any pain, but I couldn't get it undone, I twisted it...

I swallowed the bar and ball in my [ 6 Answers ]

It came lose during my sleep and I shallowed the bar and ball.

Top ball of belly ring won't unscrew? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I've had my belly button pierced for about 7 months now, I've changed the ring quite a few times with no problems at all. I changed my ring a week or so ago because I got a new one, and I have to take it out for soccer. When I tried to unscrew the top ball, it wouldn't budge at ALL! I tried latex...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.