Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eyaties126 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2014, 08:11 AM
    Low hot water pressure in the kitchen, the cold is fine, so is the rest of the house.
    I have low hot water pressure in the kitchen sink the cold pressure is fine and the rest of the house id fine
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 5, 2014, 08:56 AM
    Sounds like a clogged hot water inlet port in the cartridge. How often do you flush your heater? Try this. Shut the water off and pull the cartridge, Check the inlet ports for trash and clean. Now place a pan over the open valve and turn the water back on for a minute to flush out the supply. You should have a strong stream when doing so. Reassemble and test. good luck, Tom
    Eyaties126 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2014, 09:49 AM
    Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water pressure in tub but the rest of the house is fine [ 0 Answers ]

HELP please we replaced all of the galvanized pipes leading up from the house water tank to the bathtub with Pvc but we still have no hot water pressure I read something about a balance pressure ball in the hot water faucet or something like that I'm not sure what that is I have I have a high water...

No Hot Water in Kitchen nor Dishwasher but the rest of the house has both HOT & COLD [ 0 Answers ]

Getting colder in Lancaster ,Pa. I have no hot water going to my kitchen sink nor dishwasher but do have cold water leading to the kitchen sink & dishwasher. The rest of house has both hot & cold. Replaced the faucets in the kitchen but still not hot water. I have no basement. Any...

Low water pressure in bathtub only hot or cold sink and toilet work fine [ 9 Answers ]

My bathtub/shower has low water pressure all others are fine in house even the sink in the same bathroom has good pressure. I removed shower head and knobs. Pressure is still low coming out of copper that stick through walls?

Low hot water pressure.kitchen & bath. Cold pr. Is fine. [ 5 Answers ]

I have low hot water pressure in my kitchen sink and bathroom sink. My cold water pressure is fine. I have taken the nipple off the hot water line, out of the hot water heater. No clog in that line.

Low Cold Water Pressure in Bathroom Sink, Hot works fine. [ 2 Answers ]

I have read many of the threads regarding low cold water pressure, but haven't yet found one that specifically applies to the bathroom sink. The house was built in the early 1900's, but was renovated in 2005 so it has copper pipes which cant' be much more than 2 or 3 years. The sink has separate...

View more questions Search