Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thisisme_tina Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Weird movie
    This movie was set in the 1500/1600's in settler times. It had a girl, who married one brother and moved to canada with him and his younger brother. The younger brother ends up killing the older brother cause he's an abusive prick to the girl, and the younger brother and the girl fell in love. The movie is told by the girl after the fact... she is somehow in jail?? And talking to the jail warden about her story. This was a weird movie that played on the movie network a couple years ago, but only late at night. It had some C list actors, farmiliar faces but I can't remember their names. The actor who played the younger brother was also an actor on a Saturday morning/ tgi Friday evening show a few years ago, not too long ago, and the show was about teenagers who went to school near a beach. If anyone has any information about this movie (or just the actor) it be great. K thanks.:)
    jinjin Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2009, 09:20 AM

Edge of Madness (2002)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is weird [ 4 Answers ]

OK so this girl came up to me and said she liked me witch is cool because I like her but she finally dump the guy she was dateing and told me to wait tll xfer x-mas and now she won't that me I am 16 she is 15 I really really really like her I thought she felt the same way atlest she said she did I...

A little weird [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I started my period nov.28th, and got off that next Wednesday, dec. 6th. And for some weird reason, I started again this Tuesday, the 12th, and I have no clue why. I shouldn't have started until the last week of this month or the first week of next month. The last time I had sex was this...

This is weird =/ someone help! [ 6 Answers ]

Sry if this has been asked before but I'm a plumbing noob and have no idea what is going on. A few weeks ago I heard a noise under my house (crawl space) and it sounded like something was taking a hammer and just banging on the wall near my washer and dryer room. After a while it went away, so I...

How is this for weird... [ 1 Answers ]

may dad passed away last yr feb... had dream about waking up looking at alarm clock and saw the time my dad was telling me I'd be late for school... guess what... the daily #'s came out and MATCHED the time on clock!! and I never played them!! weird... happened 2x's so far.. thought they were...

Something weird [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now, every once in a while, while I'm walking, I'll feel kind of weird. My vision gets blurry and a bit flashy, and I have trouble keeping my balance. This usually lasts about 5 seconds or so and only happens about once every 3 weeks. Today, the same thing happened, but this time it...

View more questions Search