Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilove72 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 08:23 PM

Do the things that you couldn't do in the relationship ex. My ex hated to go out while it was raining, I went for a mile run while it was pouring down huge rain drops. I have never felt so good!! Sure I got a cold but it was worth it!!
    TarrahAlleah Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 12:35 AM

Eat a pint of ice cream make sure to have all the toppings
    Seezah Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2008, 12:17 AM

- Get a haircut. I love getting a haircut when I'm stressed out. Cutting your own hair can be pretty fun too (If you know what you're doing, and not just attacking yourself with scissors).

- Learn something new. I've decided to learn a new language. :)

- Chill out with some tea and a warm blanket.
    bacon22 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 07:01 PM

Conquer a fear. It will definitely make you feel like you can do anything.
    FaLlEn_PrInCeSs Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Write a song.
    Learn too play something
    Go too a party with some friends.
    Have a sleep over.
    Another Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2008, 03:52 PM

29) Find ways, people, places to laugh.
    30) Take ballroom dancing, but don't take it too seriously. Movement is life!
    monkeyman-pr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 11:28 AM

Just try to be more outgoing with yourself and if you have little money, the cheap thing is be with people that make you laugh!!
    sarah63 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 08:33 AM

Get a new haircut!
    ameet711 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Go bungee jumping.. it will throw out your past and make you fresh for a new start!! :)
    hornistAdam Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 10:56 PM

Being a hornist, I say play the Horn! Ha!

But seriously, music is an amazing outlet. I would say take up the guitar. It's a common instrument, relatively easy, relatively inexpensive, and there's a huge repertoire of music to choose from.
    lennore Posts: 15, Reputation: -2

Mar 28, 2009, 11:44 AM

Just go for a drink
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 07:25 AM

Listen to this song!! =P

YouTube - Mariah Carey - Hero [Lyrics]
    ajGambino Posts: 317, Reputation: 97

Apr 26, 2009, 11:08 AM

I'm going to have to try to do all these things. Everyone's helped me so much, it's still hard but it's a lot better then being depressed.

Another suggestion would be to watch a movie with a different crowd. It was my friend, his dad and I. We watched Meet the Parents. Even though that's a love comedy, it helped a lot and how I feel like watching more movies just because it makes me feel better.
    sammeh182 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Apr 26, 2009, 05:07 PM

Make yourself a nice cup of tea
    And write a nice list of all the reasons you were too good for him/her in the first place,or all the reasons your better off apart than together :)
    apachemono Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 11:11 AM

Pat yourself that you won the game of being honest in a relationship and forgive other person couldn't be as great as you... lol
    Join Landmark Education
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

May 19, 2009, 03:05 PM

Amazing... but one or two more...

-draw... work on art... express what your feeling into your art like paintings and just drawings and what of it...

-exersice... go outside and get active... you can't possibly think of it while you are running aorund or playinga and having fun... I dance when I'm down because of a break up becauswe I love dancing and it's a fun way to get in shape and keep your head clear:)
    Swinners Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 06:14 PM

After a breakup, I recommend a good movie day with your best friend, get some alcopops in, a good old movie, and some hagen daaz belgian chocolate ice cream in :)

Alsooo, one thing that makes me feel better, is having a complete about the ex to a friend, just make sure this friend is a good trust worthy person, someone that will get involved with the ranting about him, trust me, the gigglinggg in your house won't seize, and honestly afterwards you'll realisee, if he's hurt you he's not worth it and your better off without him

X
    Sincs80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 08:44 PM

Do whatever you want. You're free, now. So make the most of it. This gives you the opportunity to increase your skills in the dating game. So have fun. Oh and try a new 'makeover' as a way to transform your looks to suit your new single life? I did. Went from being the angelina jolie-style brunette with light skin, to blonde and tanned. Vamped up my wardrobe and made some great new friends too. Girls, of course.
    Triund Posts: 271, Reputation: 24

Jun 18, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Did anyone suggest that go for a long drive on a less traffic road and put you're the most dear music at full blast?
    Triund Posts: 271, Reputation: 24

Jun 22, 2009, 04:45 AM
    Another thing I realized to do is - pray to Lord Jesus to give strength to walk through this time and to bear this hurt. Prayer helps to ease the pains. Yet do not forget to thank HIM for the privilege you had to love someone, to care for soemone, to live for someone, to be loved by someone. Many people are there on this earth who do not get lucky to love or be loved by someone. Do you remember the hymn "What a Friend We have in Jesus"? There is a line in that song -

"Do your friends despise, forsake you? Take it to the Lord in prayer!
    In His arms He’ll take and shield you; you will find a solace there.

You can enjoy the midi of the song at
    What a Friend We Have in Jesus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breakup [ 18 Answers ]

Heh everyone I just broke up with my ex about a month ago... we just needed some time apart.. so now that I am trying to reconcile things I find out that he is messin with another girl... not his girlfriend but someone he is talking to.. he says that I left him so it will be on his terms when we...

Feelings for someone after a breakup [ 3 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex two months ago. I was mad at him for something extremely tiny. I felt betrayed. I have a very difficult time trusting people. I trusted him not to cheat. He never did. But, more or less, I trusted him with our relationship. I am a delicate person who tends to feel bad about...

My Breakup Story. (What is she doing?) [ 3 Answers ]

All right here it goes: I was with this girl for 2 years. I made the typical mistake that every guy makes and I smothered her and got jealous and all of that stupid crap. Towards the end of the relationship, I wasn't as bad. She broke up with me because she said it doesn't feel the same and she...

Pain of breakup [ 7 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

Breakup with friend [ 3 Answers ]

How do you explain to a friend that you have broken the relationship with another mutual friend (all women) without going into details or bad-mouthing?

View more questions Search