Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsellards Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2014, 06:13 PM
    Going from strawberry blonde to a lighter blonde?
    Okay so Im freaking out. I just tried to go from having reddish brown hair to blonde. I stripped it out with Color Oops, that worked well. I was liking the way it looked after the color oops but at the same time I felt like it was too yellow/orange so I tried to dye it light blonde and then I got a strawberry blonde :((( I hate it and need a solution NOW! Almost started crying. I have a box of dark blonde dye but I don't know what to do to fix this. Help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2014, 06:33 PM
    You have already messed with your hair's health, if you do anything else yourself, you will regret it. Get it put right at a salon where they know how to tone it down properly.
    samsellards Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2014, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You have already messed with your hair's health, if you do anything else yourself, you will regret it. Get it put right at a salon where they know how to tone it down properly.
    Hmmm, I keep getting that answer so I think Ill try that. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hair is strawberry blonde is it safe to dye it back to blonde [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair redish blonde the color had faded to strawberry blonde want to go back blonde will my hair turn pink what blonde can I use safely

Strawberry blonde to dark blonde [ 0 Answers ]

I have a strawberry blonde color hair right now and my roots are starting to show through. They are a very light brown but I want my hair to have that natural brown look but more blonde to it. How will I get the "redness" out and have my hair be all the same color?

Can I go from light blonde to strawberry blonde without messing up the color? [ 0 Answers ]

I currently have platinum blonde hair. I would like to go to a reddish light blonde (strawberry blonde) I'm not sure whether I should dye my hair strawberry blonde right away or go a little darker first. I know that red hair color has trouble staying vibrant, and the darker the hair the longer it...

I want my natural dirty blonde hair back (not the lighter highlighted blonde) [ 0 Answers ]

I have natural dirty blonde hair, and for a year or two have had it dyed/highlighted a lighter blonde.. I now want to go back to my natural hair colour... Can anyone help me and recommend products! Any help would be great! Thanks

Blonde to light auburn to strawberry blonde [ 0 Answers ]

I naturally have light blonde hair. I recently colored it light auburn using Loreal hair color. Now 5 days later I would like to color it strawberry blonde which is slightly lighter than the light auburn. How long should I wait before doing this and will it lighten from light auburn to...

View more questions Search