Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmcloughlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2014, 05:14 PM
    9 yr old with fever
    I have a 9 year old granddaughter that has a slight fever of 100 and is vomiting. She cannot keep anything down, bot even the chewable medicine I have given her. Should I try a suppository medicine?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2014, 05:16 PM
    No. Take her to the doctor.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 3, 2014, 05:17 PM
    Take her to the ER or an Urgent care. I am assuming that you're her guardian? She is going to be getting really dehydrated soon and will need proper medical care. Without a lot of food, she's going to start to get diarrhea and now she's losing water and unable to replenish it. They'll take care of her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fever [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 year old has a fever of 102.6. What can I do to help her?

On and off fever [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 yr old child has had a fever off and on since Sun afternoon. Her fevers were ranging from 101-102 and in the last 2 days 99.2-100. She has a bad cough mainly at night and wakes up crying saying her throat hurts but she doesn't have tonsils so strep is very unlikely. Should she see a doctor...

Fever [ 4 Answers ]

My 2yr old has had a fever now for 2 days, been very irritable and hasn't eaten a whole lot. I believe he is teething again(molars this time) should I take him to the dr or just keep alternating ibuprofen/Tylenol?

Fever [ 3 Answers ]

My son who is 16 months old had a fever for three days of 100.5 and then he woke up today with no fever but is crying a lot and will eat or drink very little. Could this just be teething , and what can I do for him.

4-Day Low Grade Fever is Now a High Grade Fever (103.5) [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has had a low grade fever (99-101) for 4 days and it jumped from a low grade fever to high fever (103.5) within an hour. He has been getting fluids (Powerade Zero) and taking Advil every 6-8 hours for the last 3 days. The Advil appears to lower his temperature slightly. He complains of...

View more questions Search