Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RONDO5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2014, 02:22 AM
    Net Income - DuPont's analysis
    I have an assignment to make and I need your help... I have the company's gross income, other income, total income, operating expenditure, operating profit, EBT, EBIT, deferred tax, profit before tax.. but I can't seem to calculate the net income.

I also have their balance sheet. Please help me out here.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 3, 2014, 02:36 AM
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us you have at least attempted the assignment and where you are having problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dupont and net income [ 1 Answers ]

company has $6 million in sales, ROE = 12%; total assets turnover = 3.2% company equity = 50%. What is its net income?

Cost accounting homework help, prepare an net income analysis [ 1 Answers ]

I have to prepare an analysis for manufacturing inc. that will show in comparative form the income derived from the sale of each product prodcut z = 30000 units old product y= 20000 nr of units sold product z = 20000 units sold product x = 5000 nr of orders received prod.y = 2500 nr orders...

DuPont Analysis [ 2 Answers ]

DuPont Analysis – Doublewide Dealers has an ROA (return on total assets) of 10%, a 2% profit margin, and ROE (return on Equity) of 15%. What is its total assets turnover? What is its equity multiplier?

Dupont and Net Income [ 1 Answers ]

Ebersoll Mining has $6 million in sales, its ROE is 12%, and its total assets turnover is 3.2x. The company is 50% equity financed. What is its net income? Any help is greatly appreciated.

DuPONT & net income [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out what the gross profit or cost production is for this problem... unsure on how to solve it? :confused: Ebersoll Mining: Has $6 million in sales ROE is 12% Total assets turnover is 3.2x The company is 50% equity financed What is the net income?

View more questions Search