Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddixon15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2014, 09:09 AM
    White treadle sewing machine serial number 1109151
    I have a white treadle sewing machine serial number 1109151. I can't find any info on it's worth. Can you help please with the year it was made and value?

Check out some similar questions!

White sewing machine serial number date [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White treadle sewing machine serial number fr418261. Is there a way to find its date and place of manufacture?

I have a White Family Rotary treadle machine the serial number is FR 2505960. [ 0 Answers ]

I also would like to know how old this machine is, and is there a web sight that sells replacement parts or manuals. This machine was my grandmothers &/or great grandmother's and has been stored in a garage, so it is not in very good shape. I would like to have it restored, & in working order, so...

I have an old Brunswick Ward treadle sewing machine. The serial number is 3313922. [ 4 Answers ]

My machine is in a cabinet that I believe is made of walnut. It appears to be the original cabinet. It has four drawers with wooden handles. Does anyone know anything about this machine as far as when it was manufactured or if I can get a manual or parts for it? I am missing the front shuttle cover...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.