Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b00dy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2014, 05:27 AM
    Adopt
    Please someone answer me.. I want to be adopted by another family from another country am 15 I hate the traditions we have .don't have real feelings to my parents don't know why I cry just by thinking that am wasting my life without loveing it... anyone tell me way to get adopted..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2014, 05:54 AM
    I am sorry it does not work like that. Your parents would have to give you up. Also, while all nations vary, an adoption international, may take one to two years to happen.

You say your traditions ? What country are you from ? What is it, you do not like

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to adopt [ 2 Answers ]

I am $14000 in arrears of child support, I am in the middle of an adoption process to adopt 2 children (fiances neices). Also I was taken off work early in the year and am awaiting a decision from disability to see if I am approved. The children are staying with us full time currently through a...

Adopt again? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a six month old son who is adopted. I brought him home with me when he was 9 days old... I am single but I want to adopt again. I am financally stable, have a wonderful job that allows me to be with my son, and I have the room in my home. My friends and family say I'm crazy though... is it...

Can I adopt [ 5 Answers ]

Can I adopt my boyfriends child even if the child lives with his mother and I am 16years old and I am not happy the way he's living :confused:

Want to adopt [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking into adoption but I don't know where to start. I need to know the requirements and everything I need to do to prepare for adopting a child, can someone please help? :(

Would we be able to adopt? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are unable to have children and I have been thinking a lot about adoption. The problem is that my husband got a misdemeanor a few years ago and I am wondering if this would make us ineligible?

View more questions Search