Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kykycubby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2014, 01:06 AM
    I cant think of the name of the track or the artists who make the video
    The video has lots of color, the artist has a singer who is a white guy with a clean cut hair and wears (raybans) shades, he wears hipster clothes; the female rapper is black and they both rap and sing in front of a green screen at one point, there's balloons and female model/dancers in the video. The lyrics talk about teaching you to dance, I want you to dance, can you dance, something along the lines of dancing. I just can't remember the song or the artists. I know it aired on newnownext music not too long ago. Id really like to hear that song

Check out some similar questions!

What is the track playing on this video? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me who on earth does the track playing in the background on the video at the top of the page on this link? Sorry if you're not a cricket fan, but it's only the artist and preferably the track name I need. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/12950127.stm#blq-container-inner

Do you need permission to make your own words to an artists music? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bunch of songs I would like to create but I just don have my own music for it and have found artists music that it fits, can I use them or do I need permission to?

Purchased a painting and can't make out the artists name! Any suggestions? Thanks! [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a beautiful original oil painting on canvas today at a thrift store and am having a hard time identifying the name of the artist! It is a large 24x36 and has a receipt from 1969 for the framing, so it is at least that old. The receipt confirms it is a depiction of a Mardi Gras...

Does any know who this artists signature is I can't seem to make it out. [ 1 Answers ]

Does any know who this artists signature is I can't seem to make it out. Also if anyone has any info on painter ,history , etc. I would really love to hear it . I believe the painting to be anywhere from the 13th centurey to the 18th centurey. Thank you so much for your help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.