Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmiller2391 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2014, 10:21 PM
    Abortion help
    I had an abortion today (kinda regret it now :-( but I looked up the pill i was give misoprostol I was wondering if I don't take it will I still possibly be pregnant?? Also I have a paper that states we found very little tissue was removed from your uterus by the vacuum aspiration... thanks in advance please no bashing
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 28, 2014, 11:03 PM
    Vacuum aspiration is very effective in an abortion. Chance is virtually zero that you are still pregnant after that. Follow the doctor's orders and take the misoprostol (cytotec).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2014, 05:25 AM
    Agree, you had the abortion, that is over, ( sorry for the regrets but we learn about how values though experience of life)

Please continue with the medication,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had an abortion a month from today and I had sex a week after the abortion could I [ 3 Answers ]

I had an abortiona month ago and had sex a week after the abortion and still have not had a period yet. But I have been having abdominal cramps and milky discharge and I am just wondering if I may be pregnant again.

I am 27 yrs old, I had an abortion 6 yrs ago after abortion I put multiloader (loop). [ 1 Answers ]

I am 27 yrs old, I had an abortion 6 yrs ago after abortion I put multiloader (loop). After 2 yrs got pregnant and again I aborted the child and got 3 yrs loop inserted. Last month I took of the loop. My husband still do not wants a child I do not have a single kid. 1: Is again putting Loop for 3...

About abortion [ 1 Answers ]

I did a d&c abortion about two weeks now,I did a urine testafter then and it tested positive,am I still pregnant

Abortion [ 3 Answers ]

Im 23 years old I have a 3yr old girl me and my husband split up and now I'm pregnant from someone else but this guy wants nothing to do.with the baby I'm 10weeks and I want info on Abortion

After Abortion [ 5 Answers ]

On the 4th day of my abortion, a vaginal ultrasound depicted that part of the tissue is still inside me. Is this an alarming situation? Shall I opt for a D & C? Can it cause Cancer?

View more questions Search