Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glowie1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2014, 03:17 PM
    Raised veins in front of elbows, tattoos raised also raised and hard
    The veins where my elbows bend are raises and hurt to the touch. Also when this happens all tattoos that I have are also raised. Not sure If I should worry or not
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 28, 2014, 04:13 PM
    Have you gotten this checked out? Do you notice anything other symptoms or just raised veins?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! My daughter is NOT who I raised. [ 3 Answers ]

My oldest daughter is very verbally abusive as well as emotionally abusive to me. She is 24 years old and she lives with us along with her 3 year old daughter. We've asked her to help with monthly expenses around the house, such as light bill, groceries, cable/internet, and she refuses. I pick...

Raised countertop support? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a raised bar (counter top)that overlaps and is 5" above our island countertop. I am looking for 5" brushed stainless steel posts that will support the bar on the island counter top. The bar counter top is also supported on one end by a wall and the outside corner by a wooden post going to...

Raised rent [ 1 Answers ]

Landlord raised my rent before lease was up.in my lease there is a provision that says they can charge for water sometime in the future if they want.recieved letter saying they would charge for water and would soon get a monthly bill for water,then another letter saying they changed their mind and...

Raised countertop height [ 4 Answers ]

I am building a "pony wall" to have base cabinets butt up against. On the top of this pony wall I intend to have a raised countertop section. The wall will be constructed using 2x4's and both sides will be drywalled. I will use 3 corbels in this install of the raised countertop. Question is...

Lease is being raised WAY TOO MUCH [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been living in his apartment complex in Texas for a year now.The people that had the complex when he got here were always helpful and very nice. Recently they got bought out by Harbor Groups. When my boyfriend asked the Manager for some help since they want to raise his rent by...

View more questions Search