Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doglover0123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2014, 09:38 AM
    My pregnant dog has gone weird!
    I'm not sure if she is in labor or not but she has been showing signs that she may be in labor and she is 8 days till her due date but I read online small dogs can give birth early than bigger dogs and for the extra detail she is a king charles caviler and was bred with a poodle (cute puppies!) anways the signs she has been showing is panting on and off and restless and she isn't eating much, she only ate the tiniest bit of her dinner and none of her breakfast and she keeps nesting in her bed but she is going to sleep so I'm not sure if she is in labor

Please keep mean comments to yourself, I know what I'm doing my friends dog gave birth when I was round and I saw everything (every stage and birth) but the only reason I'm posting this is cause her symptoms were different (every dog is different) so no rude comments please, I just want someone's opinion

Many thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 28, 2014, 09:55 AM
    Have you talked to her vet about this?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2014, 07:45 PM
    Sadly, just like with humans, we can't diagnose labor online. She could be in labor, it could be something else. She could just be tired, getting ready for labor, she's at that stage of pregnancy.

If you're concerned that something could be wrong, your only option is the vet. You really won't find valid advice online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is acting weird [ 1 Answers ]

I have a male golden retriever that is about a year and a half old. He is normally very energetic and always wants to play. I had to go to work as usual and when I returned home, he was acting funny. He didn't jump up to greet me, doesn't run nor does he want to play. He mainly just wants to lay...

My dog is acting weird [ 3 Answers ]

My dog is a 2 year old shepherd mix and just started behaving really weird. She went upstairs and a few minutes later came down and was in a full hyper panic and kept swallowing over and over like she had something stuck in her throat. We gave her bread and water and eventually that part stopped...

My dog is acting weird [ 1 Answers ]

My female dog is acting very weird near me, she's trying to hump me and she has never done that before. She's a three year old afghan hound. She starts crying when I get close to her and then moves as it she was trying to hump me. Nothing different, out of the ordinary has happened today and her...

Weird bumps on my dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog was recently groomed, and I noticed before she has ticks. I have a tick puller and it was supposed to remove the heads but now where the ticks were there are small bumps and kind of scabby. Are these normal? I put antibiotic cream on them and I've washed them once. There are no rings...

My dog's weird behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Wonce and a while when my dog (west Highland Terrier) is playing with his stuffed toy he does this. First he gets a good grip, stays still and starts moving his front paws up and down until I call him. Does it matter or is it just a habbit?

View more questions Search