Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2014, 12:46 PM
    Geography essay help
    Hi I'm writing an essay for geography and I have to talk about migration and how it impacts on donor and host regions
    I'm asked to explain about donor and host
    But not quite sure what to write I know what they mean I just can't seem to start it off any help would be great thanks x
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 27, 2014, 01:06 PM
    I am not quite certain what you are wanting in the way of advice.

What do you have so far? What do you think they mean? Have you tried starting with the definitions and expanding from there?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2014, 03:11 PM
    I Googled "migration donor and host" (without quote marks) and found a cool PDF explanation of the advantages and disadvantages for both host countries (receiving countries) and donor countries (source countries) for people who migrate from one country to another.

If you are talking about animals, you can extrapolate from that information or do a more specific search.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Geography [ 1 Answers ]

What are the human and physical features of Africa? What are the tourism attractions?

Geography help [ 3 Answers ]

Illegal poaching and trade of endangered animals has been a huge issue in Africa for many years? True or false

Geography [ 2 Answers ]

What supplies a channel with its water

Geography?? [ 13 Answers ]

So now I know why republicans, particularly Rick Perry, don't like the Department of Education, and want to do away with it. Perry Discovers a Country Called Solyndra - Yahoo! News Really!! Really! Really!

Geography [ 3 Answers ]

Need a map of landfroms of Paris France

View more questions Search