Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2014, 03:44 AM
    Antique tricycle candle holder with attached flame extinguisher
    Another interesting item - a tricycle candle holder with a flame extinguisher attached. The extinguisher is shaped like a small silver bell hanging from a fine chain attached to the center of the handle bars. It has a nice wooden handle to carry it around.
    I tried to search for a similar image from the internet but with no success. All the images do not have the flame extinguisher. How old is mine then? What is it worth?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2014, 03:57 PM
    WOW, you must think we are mind readers. No name, no pictures? Search for similar items on EBay.
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2014, 04:34 AM
    Sadly, there is no avenue to post my images as there is no icon for it. If you do not have an answer - don't reply. I don't need your sarcasm!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2014, 03:13 PM
    No sarcasm, you gave us nothing to go on. Yes you can post pictures, click on Go Advanced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique candle holder shaped like a bicycle (?) [ 0 Answers ]

I have a candle holder shaped like a bicycle (?) with a wooden handle and an attached snuffer. The snuffer rings like a clear bell when it hits against the other parts of this item. It looks quite old and unique. I do not know who or which company made it and how old it is. Also I am not sure what...

Antique candle holder shaped like a bicycle [ 0 Answers ]

I have a candle holder shaped like a bicycle with a wooden handle and an attached snuffer. It looks quite old and unique. I do not know who was the maker and when it was made. Also I am not sure what material it's made of - silver, iron or some other metal. Could someone please provide me some...

Small Iron Antique Tricycle [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small iron antique tricycle I am trying to find out more about. There are no screws except one on the wooden seat, which I believe was put there as a repair. The bike is small in dimension, as if for a very young infant; although it is not. Most likely it is for a doll or something like...

Colored Flame Candle [ 1 Answers ]

How to get colored flame from liquid fuel ?

View more questions Search