Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sujata Bhagwat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2014, 11:30 AM
    Can I feed two 33KV HT Panels through a common HT Cable coming from a common supply ?
    In a Existing industrial setup, there is a 33kV HT Panel feeding one Transformer, Due to expansion, we need to install one more 2500kVA Trasformer and 33KV HT Panel, can I fed the new HT Panel through existing HT Cable by looping both the HT panels with same HT cable...
    Is it possible and safe??
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Feb 26, 2014, 01:42 PM
    This site is a DYI "Residential" forum.

For this type of work you need to be consulting with an Electrical Engineer. What country are you in?
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2014, 10:19 AM
    If you have to ask, you shouldn't be doing this work. As donf said, this is a DIY forum. Clearly this isn't the type of topics covered here. Consult a licensed, capable professional to do this work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you compose common size balance sheets and common-base balance sheets? [ 0 Answers ]

How do you compose common size balance sheets and common base balance sheets? How do you convert the assets, inventory, accts rec'v, etc into a percent?

#2 cable will not feed through 2" PVC LB [ 3 Answers ]

Cannot feed #2 4 conductor wire through 2" PVC LB box without high force effort which divots the insulation

Is it Common [ 4 Answers ]

To be depressed at 12?

Is it common [ 13 Answers ]

My ex had sex with me the same day he brokeup with me and moved out. Is it common for men to do this?

New Law coming in about common law spouse [ 4 Answers ]

I understand a new law will be coming soon, to protect the common law spouse. Given similar rights as if you were married. Can somebody help!! I would like to know the date when the law will be in place and what this will entail?

View more questions Search