Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerirk 38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2014, 09:47 AM
    Dining room chairs
    Chairs are scratched and need repair. They are a stain lacquer looking like cherry
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2014, 10:04 AM
    And your question is what?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2014, 10:33 AM
    Your question is how to ? There are many scratch repair kits on the market today.
    claireloe Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2014, 06:44 PM
    considering refurnish it, you can get many guides at some good home improvement site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique Oak Card/Dining Table W/4 Matching Chairs [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased this table and four chairs at a garage sale and I would like to know if anyone can give me a date and even an approximate value. The table folds up to a square table that measures 36" and the top can be lifted off and two leafs slide out and the top is put in the middle of the two...

Accent Dining Room End Chairs With Animal Print Back. I saw them in Home Goods. [ 0 Answers ]

Would Love to Purchase Chairs with Animal Print back. When I went back to Home Goods they wer gone. I have called every Home Goods.

How to find the value of old black walnut dining room chairs [ 1 Answers ]

I have 6 black oak dining room chairs that my grandmother had (well over 100 years old). They are in good condition. What do you think the selling value of these would be?

I have a ethan allen dining set with 6 chairs and 2 leaves in mint shape. I can't ma [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ethan allen dining set with 6 chairs and 2 leaves in mint shape. I can't make out the name of the set there's a number 3070201 "royal charter oak" stamped on the bottom. The 6 chairs (2 with arms) are style # 16-6011-0 in 67488 fabric. HOw much should I sell this set for?

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

View more questions Search