Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    truaxjosh2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2014, 05:48 AM
    What are the common mistake people make while brushing?
    I always wake up and brush my teeth but the yellow stains on my teeth never vanish. Is there something that I am doing wrong or do I need to change my tooth brush or paste?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2014, 07:38 AM
    Well not brushing your teeth 3 times a day, could be the start.

Then do you smoke, drink coffee, lots of coke ? Sometimes changing your habits, esp smoking.

Also, when last time you had your teeth professionally cleaned?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I make a mistake? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I recently broke up with my boyfriend of a year. Before that, he was my best friend for three years, until the start of this year when he decided he couldn't handle unrequited love and forced an end to the friendship... We held out for all of two weeks and decided to try friendship again....

I made the silly common mistake of... [ 5 Answers ]

Threads merged. Please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread. My boyfriend and I have just split. I have made the common, silly mistake of textin constantly. Don't get me wrong he replies and has tried to call me a couple of times but I know I'm making him angry and...

Did I make a mistake? [ 3 Answers ]

My and my ex went out for about a year, he lived with me for 8 months... we broke up a about a month ago. And now wer talking again. Buht he has a girlfriend. On Saturday we had sex 3 times and he said that soon him and I will get back togeather... should I have had sex with him?

Did I make a mistake? [ 5 Answers ]

I called this guy who I really want to be with and told him I needed to talk to him first before making a decision. I told him that I thought everybody deserves a second chance and I am sorry for breaking up with him. Then, I asked if he was done with me. He never calls me. I always call him...

Did I make a mistake? [ 2 Answers ]

I used CPVC glue (otey gold) to glue a pvc trap together. Do I have to cut out and re-build the trap with PVC glue?

View more questions Search