Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BethanyFuturama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2014, 02:11 PM
    Am I underweight?
    I'm 12 years old. And I weigh only 85 pounds. Sure, I've always been skinny. But I'm slightly worried. My dad is skinny, but my grandmother is worryingly skinny. Is it all in my genetics or do I need to put on weight? I'm 5 feet tall by the way, and turning 13 in August.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 25, 2014, 03:13 PM
    If you realize that your dad is skinny, and your grandma too, then yes, probably is genetics. You can bulk up when you are older, but 12 is not the time to be worrying about your weight. You have a lot of growing to do !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm underweight what should I do [ 1 Answers ]

Im 12 years old, and I'm 5 stone. I went online because my sister told me I was underweight. I love zumba and dancing, I go running and do a lot of exersise. I think I'm really fat but eveyone says I'm really skinny (witch I'm not). I don't like eating much but I love food. Just not eating much of...

I am underweight what should I do [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20,5ft8" tall and only my weight is only 53 kilos, what should I do, I take vitaminas and mineral medicines but they are of no use. What should I do to get healthy wieght?

I'm underweight [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20years girl my weight is 41kg I'm too much underweight how I increase my weight

I'm underweight and not sure what to do [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16, 5' 5" and weigh just over 7 and a half stone. I know this means I'm underweight and its important that I put some back on Does anyone know how many calories I should be getting a day until I get back to a healthy weight as I don't want to do it by binge eating.

I'm Underweight! I Think! [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya I'm 14 5 foot 2 and I only way in at 6 stone everyone tells me I'm underweight! I don't no what to do I hate food it makes me fat! :confused:

View more questions Search