Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopelesslyconfused Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Emotional wreck
    My girlfriend of four years recently broke up with me over an anger issue I have. She tells me that I've had this problem too many times before and that she can no longer believe me when I say that it won't happen again. Since we have broken up I have enrolled myself in anger management in order to not only help myself but in hopes of getting her back as well. We have been talking now for about a month and I have expressed interest in working the problem in our relationship out and getting back together. She has said that she would like to be able to regain trust in me and fix the relationship as well but still remains distant when we talk about anything other than friends (relationship issues). When I questioned her about it the other day she said that she wasn't sure that the relationship feelings would ever come back but hoped they might sometime down the road and wanted to be friends to work things out until then. When I called her yesterday she was extremely distant and told me that she only wanted to talk when we had something fun or exciting to tell the other. I don't understand anything about the girl anymore and it kills me everyday to think that I ruined the best thing in my life. She seems to be someone completely different than the beautiful and loving person she was only 3 months ago. This has caused me to be an emotional wreck, constantly asking her questions about the relationship and having more ups and downs than a roller coaster. My mood rises and falls with her level of interest and answers to my questions. I know what I did wrong but I now have no clue how to fix it... how do I get her back?
    spiraljane23 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2007, 06:45 PM
    It sounds like she has started down the road of getting over the breaak up. Unfortunately, she may not come back. She had every right to leave and it is great that you have improved yourself because of it, but you may have to except that she might not want to come back and you will then have to move on yourself.
    Universal Truth Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Deal with it.

Don't be upset. You shouldn't have to change your ways to please someone. She left you because there were things she didn't like. It doesn't mean that it was wrong. It just means the two of you didn't have a similar perspective on . It's not your fault or hers.

I suggest you just get back in the game and find an individual who does enjoy the anger. Lifes a lot more fun when you be yourself.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Forget the relationship and deal with your issues. Why would any one come back to someone who scares and confuses them? Focus on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Car Wreck Issue [ 1 Answers ]

I need some advice from anyone whom might be familiar with this situation. My roommate was involved in a wreck last week and has no insurance on her car. She was driving home from work at around midnight and another lady on the opposite side of the road fell asleep at the wheel and hit my...

Emotional Wreck [ 1 Answers ]

I feel as if the world has been turning against me lately. Not to sound like anything wrong but emotionally, I'm a wreck and I HATE feeling the way that I do.It's been happening since Monday and I wish there was something I can do just to change everything that I think is wrong. And it's not even...

Car wreck [ 5 Answers ]

I was involved in a car accident a week ago as a passenger. The car was totaled per insurance agent. I went to the dr. and was given pain medicine and told that I had inflammation in my shoulders and swelling and pain in my hand(it hit and cracked the windshield). I am fine other than swelling...

Uninsured driver involved in wreck? [ 6 Answers ]

My SIL was recently in an auto accident and did not have any automobile insurance. Bad SIL, I know. The accident was the fault of the other driver (isn't is always!! ) and that driver did have insurance. My SIL is now trying to get something out of that insurance company for her car which is a...

View more questions Search