Ask
    marcus6689 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2014, 11:08 AM
    State tax garnisment
    Can a bank take my state tax refund in the state of Idaho
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 25, 2014, 02:42 PM
    Depends on whether there is a proper judgment and writ of execution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get withheld state tax amount as it is not mandated to file State tax [ 1 Answers ]

I worked in US for close to 45 days on 2011 and it is in New Jersey state after which I returned to India. I am going to file 1040NR for federal returns as I am a Non resident Alien. Question is regarding State returns: As per NJ-1040NR instruction, it is not mandatory for me to file the...

State Income Tax & State Disability Tax field on tax forms [ 3 Answers ]

With someone working out of state, is the "SIT/SDI state" field on a tax payroll form mean the state that the person is working in, or the state that he lives in?

I live in state with no state tax,but my husband work in state with state tax.How to [ 1 Answers ]

I live in state of WA and I do not have state tax,but my husband move for work in KY in October 2010 and that state has state tax.We are filing federal tax as married filing jointly but I do not know how to file for KY state tax. Please,help. Thank you

W-2 in State Tax state and 1099 In Non State Tax state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am very lost and confused. This is my first year to do my own taxes. I basically have taxes for 2 states. My question is my Drivers License is in NM my job was in AZ from Jan 2006 to Aug 2006 then from Aug 2006 to Present I live in TX. AZ has federal and state tax and TX does not just...

2 states: Can I credit state tax of one state to other state [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 W-2. One from job in Mass. Mass state tax is withheld in that W-2. Then I moved to NC and got a new job in NC. NC state tax is withheld in this second jobs W-2. Both W-2 only have state tax withheld from their corresponding states. So can I credit taxes of one state to another and...

View more questions Search