Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Poo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2014, 10:14 AM
    Irregular periods
    I and my partner had an intimate relationship . We did not have sex but the person had rubbed his penis on my vagina . During that excitement I got wet .He did not ejaculate anywhere near my vagina . First my question is , is there any possibility for the sperm to be in ?
    Second , I have irregular periods and once I had a check up and they had mentioned that , it's because of stress and they asked me to have multi vitamins tablet .
    My last period was on December . And I have been with my partner in January. Again I haven't got my periods , which I'm getting really paranoid and worried .
    I haven't had any nausea or vomiting or any sort of symptoms of anything . I'm just worried about the irregular periods .

Help me , I really need urgent one because my stress level has increased
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 25, 2014, 11:27 AM
    You've run into the problem with irregular periods.What is the longest time you've gone without a period? There is a small chance, almost negligible, that you got enough of his semen in you to become pregnant. There is a chance. There is sperm in his pre-ejaculate so if he was turned on and near your vagina, then there is a chance some got in. Was there enough and did it get to where it needed to be? Maybe though probably not.

You should take a home pregnancy test to calm your mind, or confirm it. The problem is that most are only really accurate about two weeks after your missed period which is to say about 4 weeks after ovulation. Having an irregular period doesn't allow you to know that number. I would talk to your doctor about this. As well talk to him about birth control. If you're not ready to have kids you should at least have some protection in place to lower your chances of conceiving.

Good luck.
    Poo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2014, 11:32 AM
    My longest not having period was 4 months . So it's nothing new
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 25, 2014, 03:44 PM
    Then I wouldn't worry about it. I would still go to the doctor and talk about birthcontrol. Just in case. It could also even out your periods to a more regular schedule.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have missed my last month periods... my periods are always irregular... [ 3 Answers ]

I have missed my last month periods... my periods are always irregular... Need know if I'm pregnant?

Stomach pain , irregular periods, irregular bowels [ 5 Answers ]

I am having irregular periods since 3 years.This year after I got my periods on April 15 after getting on jan, feb and march, I didn't get it after that fr nearly two months.. Then after intake of primolut n, I got my periods on June 19.Its 21st today and I haven't got my periods yet.But for the...

Irregular periods, regular periods, irregular again and no periods? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am 28, my periods had been irregular since the beginning. But then, after my delivery, my gynec asked me to take contraceptives pills and said it will make my periods regular. After 6 regular periods, I can stop with the pills and get a copper-t. Once my periods were regular, I stopped...

I am suffering from irregular periods and pain during the periods [ 0 Answers ]

I am suffering from this problem since my period started, I suffer from pre-menstrual cramps & cramps-highest on the first day (pain in the lower abdominal , back pain, cold feet, uneasiness, sometimes loose motion, sometimes feel like throwing up) which might continue to the 3rd day(low...

Very irregular periods! [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I'm 22 years old and I have very irregular periods, they have always been irregular. I haven't had it since September 06' and when I did it lasted for 4 or 5 months. It wasn't heavy though just really really lite basically there was blood only when I would use the restroom and not everyday...

View more questions Search