Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2014, 08:04 PM
    Movie about a woman using astrology to find the perfect lover
    It was on cable (a movie channel) in North Texas (Plano or Dallas area) in the summer of 1981 or 1982. The main character was trying to find out which astrological sign was the best lover, so she set out on a quest to have a lover from each sign. I think the main character's name was in the title, and it might have had the word "stars" also in the title. I think it was a B movie and may have been made in the 70s but just happened to be playing on cable at that time.

Check out some similar questions!

There was a movie with a woman dying (of TB?) and her husband AND lover care for her [ 0 Answers ]

There was a movie with a woman dying (of TB?) and her husband AND lover care for her. They surprisingly become friends.

Trying to find the title of a movie where a woman kidnaps a man in a wintry forest [ 3 Answers ]

Famous writer of some sort is headed out into the winter forest, possibly his get away home. Not sure. Anyway this lady who is obsessed with him basically ends up kidnapping him. While detectives investigate his car they discover that in what seems to be a car accident he was pulled out of his car....

Need a movie title: period movie late 1700to early 1800s woman of wealth takesa lover [ 1 Answers ]

The woman is older and the young man she is interested in is young. I believe he has a girlfriend and she go's crazy and ends up in an institution. Very long time ago when I saw this and I can not remember characters.

A girl who travels through time to find her lover [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I watched this animated movie about a girl who is saved by a soldier in a war... he gives her something and she falls in love with him. The girl lives a impossibly long time trying to find him again. She goes from a ancient japanese war to traveling somewhere in a space ship at the...

Help me find movie about God & a woman in desert... [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up in the middle of the night and caught the last half of this movie, and I want to get it. I can't for the life of me remember who the leading actress was, but I think the actor was Ed Harris(?). It was about a woman and her daughter who had went out into the desert to wait for God, who...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.