Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pollock96 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2014, 01:48 PM
    Am I pregnant? Or have I had a miscarriage? 17 and scared
    After having lots of protective sex I realised that I hadn't had my period. This was almost 8 weeks ago (will be tomorrow since I had my last period). However I have a few signs of pregnancy such as the sore breasts and morning sickness. Which is what I found most strange for example this morning I woke up to being sick, and cramps in my stomach, but also very light bleeding. Can this be my period? Can I be in the all clear? I know you can still have your period whilst pregnant but the chances are slim aren't they?

Also me and my boyfriend are only 17, choosing our uni's etc. and preparing to make our relationship long distance. There's no way we could do that with a child and I don't agree with abortion after 7 weeks. This is a major issue for us.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 24, 2014, 01:58 PM
    Have you even taken a pregnancy test yet?

Feb 24, 2014, 02:00 PM
    Not yet, I'm too scared to find out the answer
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 24, 2014, 02:01 PM
    Well, there isn't much we can tell you without knowing. The first step is to find out if you are pregnant or not.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2014, 02:08 PM
    Take a pregnancy test and make decisions based on facts and not fears.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 24, 2014, 02:53 PM
    ANY time you have sexual intercourse you risk a pregnancy. There are many reasons you might have missed your period, but pregnancy is a possibility. You need to get a home pregnancy test and take it immediately. Hopefully you haven't ruined your life plans.

Feb 25, 2014, 09:58 AM
    I have taken a preganacy tet and it has come back negative now what can the symptoms mean?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 25, 2014, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollock96 View Post
    I have taken a preganacy tet and it has come back negative now what can the symptoms mean?
    Time to see a doctor. There could be any number of things that could generate your symptoms. Only a doctor after an examination can properly diagnose you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant n scared of miscarriage [ 3 Answers ]

I'm. Currently pregnant I'm scared I will lose my angel since ihad 3 miscarriages already. I do everything like bedrest and eating healthy. Yesterday I had some blood mixed with discharge coming out it looked creamy .what must I do to stay on the safe side?

Scared for miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm currently 9wks and 2 days pregnant with #3. First pregnancy was with a healthy baby girl, second pregnancy ended April of this year due to cystic hygroma. Right now I'm experiencing lower back pain (mostly right side), pelvic soreness and ache/cramp on right side around ovary. I've tried...

Scared of having a miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

Ok today I had sex and after having sex I started spotting but I suspect I'm pregnant and by the afternoon the spotting stopped but I still have crampin a back pain.. is it miscarriage? And my expected period is in 7 days

I am scared about my miscarriage! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 10-11 weeks pregnant and I'm scared I might have had a miscarriage. A few days ago I went the bathroom, wiped, and saw two big, clear, glue-like globs with white stuff in the middle. Maybe discharge? It's more discharge than I've had before. I should have looked before I flushed to see if there...

View more questions Search