Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstoltzfussoccer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Does he like me
    I feel like I have his attention but I feel like I could never be his girlfriend! He smiles when ever he looks at me we also flirt but it semes to me that he is not panning to ever ask me out I feel so sad! My one friend did go out with him but it is like she is all the great things a girlfriend could be for him! We flirt we fool around with each other were friends dose he like me? My friends asked him out for me at the dance but he didn't answer at all then my one friend kicked him does he like me at all?
    serapis Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Apr 3, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mstoltzfussoccer
    I feel like I have his attention but i feel like i could never be his girlfriend! He smiles when ever he looks at me we also flirt but it semes to me that he is not panning to ever ask me out i feel so sad! My one friend did go out with him but it is like she is all the great things a girlfriend could be for him! We flirt we fool around with each other were friends dose he like me? My friends asked him out for me at the dance but he didnt answer at all then my one friend kicked him does he like me at all?
    Your friend like you a lot caring for by kicking him... you know what I think he doest want to have a muh closer relationship he only wants to be friend that all and nothing else
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Don't hold your breath love!

Boys / men tend to prefer that the girl approaches them herself instead of sending a friend..
    eazy123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 10:47 PM
    I'm a 16 year old guy and if I don't like like a girl I basically igore them
    Kriscool Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2007, 10:54 PM
    I think he may like you. If he is smiling every time he looks at you than more than likely yes. The same thing happened to me, sort of. I have a girlfriend now but before I asked her every time I walked past her I'd smile shed smile back.

Kriscool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search